.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, August 25, 2004

What a doll!

I'm a Nip/Tuck fan. Last night, there was a lot of time spent with a real doll. Wow. Creepy! lol He sure did show her who was boss though....

The invention of these dolls seems rather sad. Why would you ever need them, unless you were alone, without a real life partner? So they made them as much like a real person as possible to mimic a 'normal' interaction? Is that possible? I suppose a couple could use one as a third party. But isn't the reaction of the person a large part of the experience? Maybe if they could make them speak. And move. Give them artificial intelligence. Eek! Now THAT would be a good horror movie! Attack of the Love Dolls!

I woke up in the middle of the night to Rick rubbing his dick against me as we spooned. I was so tired, I thought it was a dream and started to go back to sleep. He inserted himself and slowly rocked in and out. It wasn't until he was finished that I realized I was awake. What a boring romp for him! lol And yet, perhaps he was inspired by the love dolls and I reacted exactly as he had hoped! It sounds good, anyway.

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 25, 2004 2:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ... maybe you could get with the makers of that Real Doll and we could all have our own "Good Wife", with butterfly tatto and all

 
At Wednesday, August 25, 2004 6:41:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

LOL! A Good Wife doll, huh? I wonder how many takers I could get for that idea! ;)

xoxo

 
At Wednesday, August 25, 2004 9:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i never understand how men can have sex with a half-asleep woman or man for that matter without some lube or natural wetness.
i cannot imagine it feeling good. it hurts many men to enter a dry hole and their recipient.

 
At Wednesday, August 25, 2004 10:07:00 PM, Blogger rg said...

Lol Alex!
What frightens me is that the list keeps going and going and going... damn cucumbers... the bastards...

Nevertheless... I think it's absurd to use love dolls... that fetish is really weird... But the Fluffy Pillows Fetish is perfectly acceptable...

Oh, Good Wife, I hope this comment gets through. I finally decided to *write* and not just post links. I'll take both a funny and serious approach to the blog from now on... or at least I'll try...



Darn cucumbers... my mind has been raped.

I have an open question for all of you gals:

when you see a big, strong, sexy fruit (cucumbers, bananas, or it may be any object)... do you think immediately of it's sexual uses? It's always bothered me... I don't know if I'm paranoid, but a friend of min always made jokes about dildos. And now the nightmares return, for I have seen the sexual uses of the cucumbers...

Well, it's just a question... hope I don't start a *flame war* (which are pointless discussions over the net).

 
At Thursday, August 26, 2004 7:21:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

I generally don't think of any fruit, or vegetable for that matter, as 'strong and sexy'. lol So, I'll have to say 'no'.

You crack me up, sweetie! :)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home