.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Saturday, August 28, 2004

All cramped up

I once read somewhere that an orgasm can relieve menstrual cramping. Interesting theory, but after a self indulgent afternoon spent testing this theory, I can tell you its a bunch of hooey. It made the time slip by faster though...

4 Comments:

At Saturday, August 28, 2004 5:12:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Funny you mention that, as soon as Rick got home from work, I insisted on going to the track to try and work away the pain. Nada. Ibuprofen has done nothing to ease my pain either. Blech!

xoxo

 
At Saturday, August 28, 2004 5:26:00 PM, Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

I read the same thing somewhere a few years back. The wife doesn't believe me about it either. But it can't just be a male conspiracy...unless someone forgot to tell me?

 
At Saturday, August 28, 2004 10:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard the same is true for headaches too. So the old excuse, "Not tonight, I have a headache," really isn't valid!

 
At Saturday, August 28, 2004 11:33:00 PM, Blogger Kinky said...

It’s been my experience that an orgasm usually makes my cramps worse believe it or not. I’ll vouch for the headache rumor though. When I have a headache, and orgasm really does make it feel a million times better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home