.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, August 30, 2004

Pampering

Last night, after the baby went to bed, Rick asked me to pop his back for him. I followed him into the bedroom where he lay down on the bed, presenting his back to me. After a few attempts with no luck, I offered him a massage instead. He agreed, and so I told him to take off his shirt.

Once the shirt was off, I told him to take his pants off as well, so I could better reach his lower back. He unbuttoned, and I pulled them off for him, folding them neatly in a pile next to the bed. Grabbing some lotion, I stradled his legs as I began kneading his flesh with my hands. He let out a few approving moans and groans as I rubbed his sore muscles.

After awhile, I asked if he would like an ice pack for his back, something the doctor recommended to ease the pain between visits. He did, and so I packed a plastic freezer bag with ice and then wrapped it in a soft towel before placing it on his back for him.

He decided he wanted to change positions to lay on his back instead. I held the ice pack in place for him as he rolled over, wearing only his underwear and socks. I decided the socks had to go, so I pulled them off and then rubbed them with the same lotion I used on his back.

"You don't have to do that," he said.

"I want to," I smiled back to him.

"I'm hot. Why don't you turn the fan on?" he asked.

"Sure," I got up and flipped the switch to the fan. When I walked back to him, I grabbed the sides of his underwear and pulled them off, adding them to the rest of his clothes.

"What are you doing?" a quizzical look on his face.

I look down at his cock, growing before my eyes.

"Well, I thought I was cooling you off, but it looks like I may be warming you up instead," I reply as I get down on my knees on the floor beside the bed. The touch of my fingers on his silky shaft, makes him quickly stiffen in my hand. A light squeeze before I kiss him, tasting the tiny drop of precum thats collected at the tip. My mouth waters at the thought of sucking on his dick, feeling the pulsating against my tongue. The extra wetness of my mouth slicks him quickly, letting my hand glide effortlessly up and down his member in unison with my lips.

With my free hand, I cup his balls, gently fondling them in my palm. He bends his knee up and opens his legs wide. I wonder if its just for easier access to his scrotum, or if it may be an invitation to play around with his ass. My nails are too long, so I decide not to experiment down there today.

I feel his muscles tighten and know hes about to come. As his body begins to spasm, I slurp the come directly out of him, coaxing it into my mouth, not stopping until I know theres nothing left. I kiss the head and smile at him.

"My back feels a little better," he says.

"Good," I reply.

"Maybe you should suck my dick more often." he smiles.

"I can do that."

5 Comments:

At Monday, August 30, 2004 9:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife would faint dead away if I were to suggest she do anything remotely like you did for Rick. And, of course, she would never think of it on her own.

I can rub her back, caress her while in the bed and she flinches, moving away. I know she'd rather I (physically) weren't in the bed, although she'd never say so.

Rick is very lucky :)

B.

 
At Tuesday, August 31, 2004 12:49:00 AM, Blogger rg said...

Hmm, I think I like where dangerouspenguin is hinting at...

We should create the World Orgasmic Relief Foundation, WORF.

 
At Tuesday, August 31, 2004 8:22:00 AM, Blogger Dick said...

Rick is one lucky son of a bitch. That's all there is to it.
Dick
www.matureindividual.blogspot.com

 
At Tuesday, August 31, 2004 9:24:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Good point, Jim! lol And Rolando, as usual you crack me up. Although the WORF doesn't sound like such a bad idea...

B, come rest your head on my bosom and tell me all about it! ;)

xoxo

 
At Tuesday, August 31, 2004 10:33:00 AM, Blogger John Negre said...

Nice description... really nice :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home