.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Okay Yankees Fans...

The Yankees lost 22-0 to the Cleveland Indians yesterday. The worst loss in Yankees history, tying the worst loss in major league history. Thats just embarrassing. lol Need I say more? Oh yeah! Go Cardinals!! :)

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 01, 2004 8:25:00 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Hun, I couldn't believe it myself! lol, I'm always peaking in on your blog and I find it quite interesting. Keep it up! :-)

 
At Wednesday, September 01, 2004 8:46:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Even my 'boys', the feared and revered Bronx Bombers, are allowed to have a bad day. But even I was disgusted with their showing. Well, at least I still have NASCAR and Dale Jr. doing very well in the points race this year, to include his double win this past weekend at Bristol!

Just remember what Yogi used to say... "It ain't over till it's over!" The Yanks are still a force to be reckoned with and everyone needs to watch out! :)

 
At Thursday, September 02, 2004 8:50:00 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Yankees payroll: $183.3 M

Indians payroll: $34.6M

Seeing the Indians beat the Yankees by more than three touchdowns: Priceless

 
At Thursday, September 02, 2004 9:02:00 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

Go Cardinals is right!

 
At Thursday, September 02, 2004 11:48:00 AM, Blogger Mr. Waterhouse said...

But, Good Wife, can't your bullies leave my Padres alone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home