.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, September 03, 2004

Squeaky Clean Sex

Watching the baseball game last night, where the Cardinals kicked some Padre ass by the way, I lost track of time and didn't take my shower when I had intended to. Once the game was over, it was nearly bed time, and Rick had yet to take his shower. Simple solution. Take one together! :)

"Lets go take a shower," I say.

"Okay..." was his quizzical answer.

When I joined him in the bathroom, he looked like he hadn't caught my 'lets' in 'lets go take a shower'.

"What are you doing in here?" he asked, smiling.

I stripped and turned on the water. "Sharing the shower," and I got in, quickly joined by Rick. The hot water felt good, I washed his hair and rubbed soap over his body as he kissed me. Soon he was on his knees eating me out as I tried to wash my hair. No complaints though.

After a good soaping, I got down on my knees and sucked his dick, which had been poking me throughout the entire shower so far. Steamy water cascaded down his chest and tummy, trickling near my face as I licked and kissed his cock, the water taking away the taste of his skin. He thrust in and out of my mouth, getting dangerously close to coming before I stoped and stood up.

Grabbing me tightly in his arms, he kissed me deeply as he pushed me up against the tile wall, feeling cool against my skin. Reaching underneath my thighs, I was suddenly suspended, as he held me up against the wall, my legs wrapped around his waist as his dick found my pussy. I gasped at the sudden movement, and with his thrusting, felt I was melting into the wall.

This was a new sensation, his cock hitting places inside me that weren't used to such intense stimulation. Moments later, I was coming, the hot water washing over our bodies, accentuating every conrtraction. My orgasm pulled Rick along for the ride, and he came while biting my nipple, nearly causing another, stronger orgasm to cancel out the first. Nearly, but not quite.

He held me there, on the wall, kissing me as our bodies relaxed. Letting me down gently, a quick rinse, and we were squeaky clean once more. Not the faintest hint of the sex that was just had.

4 Comments:

At Friday, September 03, 2004 11:23:00 AM, Blogger Salvatori said...

Mmm. Sounds nice. I'll try that tack tonight.

 
At Friday, September 03, 2004 11:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful in there ... wouldn't want you to slip and hurt your typing fingers.......

 
At Friday, September 03, 2004 2:51:00 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

You make us feel like we're right there! The last time I got in the shower with my wife we were interrupted by a little one needing help with something or other :(

 
At Wednesday, September 08, 2004 12:06:00 AM, Blogger rg said...

Wow, you have a vast vocabulary GW. I always smile when you find a smart and sexy way of saying some intangible things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home