.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Saturday, September 11, 2004


Not that this is the only day we should be thinking about this, and recognizing the heros who saved and gave life, but I thought it appropriate to share today on the 9/11 anniversary. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At Sunday, September 12, 2004 10:07:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think my feelings on 9/11 are well documented. I will thank you, one and all, that have kept a thought, said a prayer, or lit a candle in memory of the brave men and woman who died that day. I pray that my brothers (a genderless term) have found peace, they have earned it. Please continue to keep a thought for all those who continue to serve our towns, communities, and cities each and every day. Although when asked, we will tell you we are just doing our job and that we are not heros, your thoughts, prayers and words of thanks mean very, very much to us. May God bless my fallen brothers, who made the ultimate sacrifice so that others may live. And the next time you see a fire truck, ambulance or police car with it's lights flashing and siren blaring coming up behind you on the road, or coming at you... please pull off the road and let them by in a timely manner. Remember, it might be your house or family they are trying to help.

 
At Monday, September 13, 2004 12:58:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Patrick, that was beautifully said!

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home