.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, September 10, 2004

Hey, Good Lookin'!

"Its Friday night, and the mood is right. Gonna have some fun, show you how its done, TGIF!"

Do you remember that song? Advertising the TGIF line up on ABC? Every time I hear someone say "TGIF", that song instantly runs through my mind.

So, we pile into the car and decide to grab some Chinese food and a movie to watch after the baby goes to bed. Rick goes into the restaurant to order our food, and I stay in the car with the boy. We have this neat little gizmo that attaches to the rear view mirror, that looks just like a miniature rear view mirror, that lets you watch the baby in the back seat more easily when you're driving. He watches me in the mirror as well, and when I catch him making funny faces at me, I smile back and wink, etc.

We're sitting in the car waiting for Rick, parked directly in front of the restaurant, with a clear view of the people inside eating or waiting for their food. I notice the baby making faces at me, so I start winking, smiling and waving to him via the mirror, as I always do. Two minutes later, a man walks up to my window, smiling at me and holding a business card. I crack the window, curious what he wants.

Guy: Hi. (smiling and offering his card)

Me: Hi. (quizzically looking at his hand, holding his card)

Guy: Whats a hot girl like you doing, babysitting on a Friday night? (fingers insistant on handing me his card)

Me: (laughing as Rick comes out to the car) Thats my son, and hes my husband. (pointing to Rick)

Guy: Then why were you flirting with me through the restaurant window? (looking confused and finally putting his card away)

Me: I was making faces at my son through the little mirror, I'm sorry...(pointing to mirror)

When he finally walked away, I burst out in laughter, my ears and cheeks hot and blushing with embarrassment as I explained to my darling husband what had happened. Too funny. Sorry restaurant guy. But thank you for making me feel like a hot mama! :)

And last, but not least, after eating our dinner, I cracked open a fortune cookie that had what I believe to be perhaps the most profound fortune cookie fortune ever. The fortune read, and I quote, "You enjoy Chinese food." LOL! Are you kidding me? Must have been a slow day at the fortune cookie fortune writing place.

7 Comments:

At Saturday, September 11, 2004 10:58:00 AM, Blogger rg said...

GoodWife, all I can say... is visit this link

Chinese Cookies can be dangerous

 
At Saturday, September 11, 2004 11:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU ARE TRYING TO PICK UP A MAN WITH YOUR SON IN THE BACKSEAT AND YOUR HUSBAND JUST FET AWAY? THIS IS THE EVIL MUSINGS OF AN EVIL SATAN OBSESSED WHORE.WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY DO YOU HATE GOD SO MUCH THAT YOU TREAT YOUR MARRIAGE LIKE A JOKE? MASTURBATION IS THE DEVILS TOOL. HE TAKES YOUR SOUL FOR DOING THAT. GOD DOESN'T WANT WHORES IN HEAVEN. YOU ARE TEACHING YOUR KIDS TO BE PROSTITUTES. THATS NOT GODLIKE, WHICH IS HOW WE ARE TO BE SEEN. I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXSIST. SEX IS FOR PROCREATION. ITS WRONG TO TAKE PLEASURE IN VAIN FOR SOMETHING SO PURE. AND GOD DID NOT MASTURBATE, WHOEBVER SAID THAT, THATS DISGUSTING. THE DEVIL CAUSES THOSE THINGS TO DISTRACT YOU FROM HOLY LOVE. ITS SAD HOW STUPID THE WORLD IS TODAY, BUT AT LEAST YOU WON'T BE WITH THE REST OF US IN HEAVEN.

 
At Saturday, September 11, 2004 7:41:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, well, well! It would appear that our "Holy Roller" is back at it! Hmmm... how should I respond. First off, Let me say this; You are just as evil as the rest of then, because you come back and continue to read the posts and comment on them, in a most mean and nasty way. Now, for your sake, you had better continue to post anonymously. Because if I ever find out who you are and where you are.... the old 'eye for an eye' bit in the Bible won't come close to what will befall you for calling Good Wife a whore.

It occurs to me that you obviously can't read, either. Because she clearly stated in her post, that she was not flirting through the glass with the guy in the chinese joint, she was playing with her son. She also clearly stated that she informed hi of that and that her husband was there, when he approached her. So, knucklehead, get a grip on reality, will ya? As for me and my comments - again, you can't read. What I said was that mankind is created in Gods image, and anything we can or could think of or do, is becasue he made us that way. Enough of the religious fanatical ravings, ok? Go back to whatever little crevis you crawled out of, and pull a nice heavy rock over yourself when you go back in and stay your moronic ass there, will ya? Anytime you want to pick on someone your own size, but certainly far above your intellectual level, you may feel free to go to my blog, get my e-mail link, and contact me. Just remember, I play with fire and implements of mass destruction for a living. You up to the challenge there big boy???? On that note - I step off my soap box.

Good Wife.... as always, the funny things always seem to happen to you! How did Rick handle having some guy hitting on you when he came back? If it were me, I would have been flattered that someone else found my wife as lovely and desireable as I did. The fortune cookie was the ultimate touch... very deep.

 
At Monday, September 13, 2004 6:59:00 AM, Blogger Donna said...

That was funny. Thanks for the laugh.

 
At Monday, September 13, 2004 12:28:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Good Wife, that is funny. In today's age you never know what the hell is going on anymore. I once had a guy come stand next to me at the mall and start saying, "Hi. How're you doing?" I smiled and responded, "I'm fine. How're about you." The guy turned to face me head on and he had a hand's free earpiece in his ear and he was talking in the phone. He looked at me like what's your problem. I smiled and laughed as I motioned to my ear. Pretending to have an invisible hand's free in my ear as well I said, "Sorry I'm on the phone. I can talk when I'm done." Then I walked away. Hopefully I left him feeling baffled.

I must say that I love the religious zealout you have stalking your blog now. Poor guy should actually read a post before responding. He comes off sounding stupid instead of just pathetic.

 
At Monday, September 13, 2004 1:14:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Gosh, I just can't win with that anonymous poster, now can I? lol Thank you Fireresqguru, you are a living doll, but you knew that.

EllingtonFan, you probably get hot and bothered when people misuse the word 'jealous', or use the wrong form of there, their and they're as well, don't you? lol English major, editor, or just nit picky? ;)

I've not seen Swingers, but as two of you have now suggested it, I think I may have to!

Alex, I'm not sure what his card said, as I never did take it from the poor man. lol Regardless, I'm sure it had a cell phone or pager number on it, whether or not it was an actual 'business' card, or just a calling card of sorts.

WT, lol, damn technology! I'll bet you did in fact leave him baffled! :)

xoxo

 
At Wednesday, September 15, 2004 9:29:00 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

Ha, that's the funniest thing I've heard today. Poor guy, he must have been really embarrassed. Oh, and I think I remember that TGIF song...was that back when Perfect Strangers and Family Matters was on TGIF??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home