.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, September 20, 2004

Flatter and you shall be recognized

This deserves the daylight it wouldn't receive sitting in the comments section.

At 9:37 AM, Patrick H. said…
To the tune of CCR's "Midnight Special" And I apologize in advance to those musical sages, but I've been up all night and I tend to do poetry on the fly, like that which follows......

If you're ever in Houston
Come see me in the night
A paddle and a floggerI'll set you up right

We'll take two or three hours
Oh, I'll turn your butt red
Like the prettiest flowers
Then we'll tuck you in bed

Yonder comes Miss Good Wife
I'm happy she done showed
Got my evil old dom-toys
And away we go

Leather 'cross her bottom
Tease her tattoo with my hand
What a hell of an evenin'
My oh my, how grand!

...........

So sue me for poeming without a license, but what the hell, I had fun anyhow.

Whew! Is it warm in here? *fanning self* lol Thank you Patrick!! You've made my day! ;)

xoxo

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 21, 2004 11:56:00 AM, Blogger Mike said...

When I tried to come up with a rhyme for "evil old dom-toys" I died a little inside.

 
At Tuesday, September 21, 2004 12:02:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

lol Mike, you crack me up. :)

xoxo

 
At Tuesday, September 21, 2004 8:21:00 PM, Blogger lady godiva said...

very nice
great
even...

 
At Wednesday, September 22, 2004 9:59:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

And I thought I had issues! LOL Hey Patrick -run with the poetry .... never a dull moment here. I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home