.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, September 20, 2004

Kodak Moment

I had planned on getting Rick a digital camera for Christmas this year, but ended up deciding I couldn't wait that long to take dirty pictures with the safety of a memory card. lol Not knowing what to look for in a good camera, I took him shopping with me so he could pick it out. We got a Canon something or other. All I know is that it has excellent zoom and lots of great extra features. Theres your totally girlified answer to the person who was sure to ask which camera we got.

We hadn't had it 24 hours yet when I practiced taking a few boob shots for Rick to find when he browsed through the pictures he had taken. He appreciated the surprise.

I made several comments about taking naughty pictures with the camera, waiting for Rick to catch on and play along. I thought he'd never take me up on my offer when he finally surprised me Saturday night.

He stood behind me as I approached the bed, rubbing my shoulders under his strong hands. As I began to climb into bed, his arm wrapped under my tummy as his other hand pressed my back gently downwards. My head and chest rested on the bed with my bottom up, high in the air.

I felt his fingers brush against my slit.

"I'm going to take a picture of your pussy." Those simple words excited me to no end. I tried not to giggle as I heard the *ding* of the camera being turned on.

*Click*

"Mmmm...Thats nice," he purred, his fingers gently pinching my lips, as if to mold them in preparation for the perfect photo. "Your pussy is opening for me," he says as he prepares to take another picture. I can feel myself getting very wet.

*Click*

He scoots close to me on the bed. I feel his skin against my own, and know he must have stripped while my head was preoccupied with the excitement of it all.

His cock pushes up against me.

"I'm going to take a picture of my dick fucking your pussy." His narration is driving me wild, anxious to hear what hes to do next. I feel him slip inside of me.

*Click*

I moan.

"Do that again," he instructs. I do. I moan as he fucks me.

*Ding* I hear the playback of sex, skin slapping against skin and wetness, followed by my moans. It is a nifty little camera....

"Turn around."

I want to stay where I am and be fucked, but I stop and obey. As I do, Rick lays down on the bed, dick pulsing an odd beat. I can't resist it, and am soon sucking him.

*Click*

*Click*

*Click*

I wonder what the pictures will look like.

"Sit on my dick."

One last slurp and I climb up the length of his body, his cock making a wet trail down my belly as it finds the nook where my two lips meet.

I ride him.

*Click*

My breasts sway, desperate to be touched, but his hands are busy with his camera, the eerie blue light illuminating his face. I sit up and run my fingers up my body, finding the heavy fullness that are my breasts. I pinch my nipples.

*Click*

"Fuck, thats hot. You're gonna make me come."

I do. He does. Smiles.

"Give me your camera," I say.

I find his face in the screen.

*Click*

I've captured ecstasy on a memory card.

6 Comments:

At Monday, September 20, 2004 7:40:00 PM, Blogger Beth said...

lol, I knew a good time would be had with that camera!! Let the good times roll!

 
At Tuesday, September 21, 2004 5:42:00 AM, Blogger Beastie said...

Wow. I am impressed, sounds like you guys have a wonderful, tender and sexy relationship! Congratulations!

 
At Tuesday, September 21, 2004 8:23:00 PM, Blogger lady godiva said...

very hot gw
very very hot

 
At Tuesday, September 21, 2004 10:45:00 PM, Blogger Rich said...

GW. you're so hot. I'm glad I read your blog ;)

 
At Wednesday, September 22, 2004 9:57:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

As always, incredible! Nothing like reading your posts to brighten an otherwise dreary day. Thanks!

 
At Wednesday, September 22, 2004 9:50:00 PM, Blogger BadGirl said...

Wow, sounds like you two had so much fun! My husband and I took pictures of each other but it was not nearly as sexy as you guys! Digital cameras are the best, huh? Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home