.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Sunday, September 19, 2004

Quick Note

First of all, thanks for all the Happy Birthday wishes to Rick. He did have a good birthday, and got a digital camera as a gift. More on that tomorrow. (ahh, the suspense! :)

I want it to be said that I do not lose any sleep over Rick's dad. I never even think of the retched scum, until birthday and Christmas cards come along, and even then, its not much more than a quick recognition. I am a very happy person, and lead an extremely fufilling life. I'm not affected at all by not having Rick's family in my life.

Lots of talk of forgiveness! I understand the sentiment, and its all well and good, but I just don't see how its my place to forgive him. I believe thats up to a much higher power than myself. Truth is, I don't forgive him. How could I possibly forgive what he has done, not only to me, but the threats he has made against his own son? If anyone wants to throw around the words 'wicked' or 'evil', how about save it for him? Keep in mind though, I don't walk around feeling miserable and full of hatred. Thats not my way of doing things. Like I said, I never even think of the man, so there is no energy spent on wishing him pain. Honestly, I only wish the horrible things he did never happened.

B, you most assuredly did not offend me, darling. And I want to thank Stuckfornow, Alex, WT, Fireresq, Patrick, Mike, and Mr B, along with those of you who wrote me emails supporting me and offering kind words. I love you guys! :)

WT, is there such a thing as being too successful??


6 Comments:

At Sunday, September 19, 2004 6:52:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Anytime, hun!

 
At Sunday, September 19, 2004 6:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Good Wife,
I've been reading your blog for a couple of weeks now and I must admit, I'm hooked! You're an excellent writer and I love reading about your daily adventures.
A quick question for you though, why is it that you've posted a picture of your bottom for all to see and haven't yet posted a picture of your face?
Excuse me if you already have and I missed it, it could be that you posted one before I began reading.
Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you took the time to respond!
Oh, and a very happy birthday to Rick, and it's great that you're not wasting your time or energy over his scumbag father.
Take care,
Elizabeth.

 
At Sunday, September 19, 2004 9:56:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Good Wife, I don't see you as the type who needs outside assurances to your thoughts and actions. But I'm glad to have offered mine.

Can you bee too successful? Hmm, not really but for us poor masses who worship your blog it can get frustrating when blogspot gets quirky due to too much traffic at your place. (The question is, when are you going to start advertising at your site and selling t-shirts?)

Oh, and Elizabeth. Darling, the bottom you see on Good Wife's site is probably not hers. Although GW I'm sure has a peach of a bottom she doesn't strike me as the type to put it on the internet where people she might know would recognize her butterfly tattoo.

 
At Sunday, September 19, 2004 11:04:00 PM, Blogger Beth said...

GW, it is a great thing that you don't lose sleep or waste energy, A lot of people (insluding myself) haven't gotten to that point in dealing with someone or something. You ought to be commended really!

Happy Birthday to Rick! I know he had a great birthday with you as his wife! lol...don't do anything I wouldn't do!!! lmao!

:-)

 
At Monday, September 20, 2004 9:02:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Welcome to my humble little blog, Elizabeth! :)

As I'm sure you've noticed, I tend to blog about some rather risque' subjects in my blog. As a wife, mother, daughter,grandaughter, friend and just plain good neighbor, I think its best not to put up photos of my face, for obvious reasons. That may come back to bite me in the ass if I choose to run for the PTA one day! lol

Patrick, darling, I may take you up on your offer....;)

xoxo

 
At Monday, September 20, 2004 4:57:00 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

I don't know who's been telling you to forgive his dad, but all I can say is, in situations that extreme, forgiveness is easier said that done. All I care about is that you don't let it bother you anymore, that's all that really matters. He's the one that has to deal with what he did to his family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home