.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, December 17, 2007

Quick Post

Well winter is here in full force and with that, a snowstorm has knocked out our internet. Should hopefully be restored soon, fingers crossed!

I am behind in emails, I apologize and I have not forgotten about you, I promise. Just don't have the ability to really sort through all of that right now.

Warm hugs and kisses!

xoxo

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 18, 2007 10:53:00 AM, Blogger Big Kahuna said...

GW - Hope your power is back. Got ya back livin' and look forward to your presence in the future.

 
At Wednesday, December 19, 2007 11:51:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Thank you, Big Kahuna! We didn't lose our power, just my lifeline, the internet. lol All back in service now though, woo hoo!

xoxo

 
At Friday, June 19, 2009 6:07:00 PM, Blogger -blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

As you know, or perhaps you didn't, few people reach Heaven now. I'd sure hate to see you go in the opposite direction. Trust in Jesus, not yourself. And, yippee, maybe I'm an asshole, as you've got every right to your opinion, but at least I'm going up when I breathe my last --- God bless you. I'll pray for you, girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home