.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, June 24, 2004

He likes to watch

Rick was a first for me for nearly every naughty thing imaginable, and he himself was completely pure until I got my hands on him. Not long after we had been dating, we were messing around when he asked to watch me masturbate. At the time I was 17, and had NEVER touched myself that way. I didn't even know how! I had never even had an orgasm yet at that point, I wasn't even sure what they were! So needless to say, I was shocked by his request, and laughed it off. As much as I enjoyed to watch him stroke his cock and grab himself, I should have understood why he wanted to see me do the same for him. He didn't ask again, and we found other things to keep busy with. Just recently, I recalled his earlier request, and having MUCH more knowledge of my nether regions, I decided to grant it for him. We were watching television in bed one night, with his head by the pillows, and myself turned around with my head at the foot of the bed. I was wearing a nightgown with no underwear or panties on underneath. When he slipped his hand under my gown to playfully slap my ass, I flipped over and held his hand against my pussy. Pulling the gown up to my hips and spreading my legs open for him to see, I took his fingers and guided them into me, getting his fingers wet with my juices and then wetting my own fingers with his. When he realized his good view, he sat up and got his head very close to me, watching as I rubbed my clit with my fingers. He couldn't resist licking me, and thoroughly soaked my cunt and sucked the honey from my fingers. I circled my finger on his tongue as he spread my legs even further, looking deep inside of me, plunging a finger into my hole and savoring the taste as he licked it clean. I massaged my clit to climax, and was savoring the momennt when he ripped off his shorts, unveiling his raging hard dick. I smiled knowing that I had turned him on so much. Then he thrust himself deep inside me, fucking my pussy, pounding me so hard I could barely breath. I felt his balls slapping my ass as he grabbed my ankles and spread me open, staring down at his cock fucking my pussy until he finally exploded. It was an amazing experience. We've played like this a few times since, and the action just keeps getting hotter and hotter. I think I'll go touch up my bikini line and perhaps we'll explore a little more tonight.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 23, 2011 8:14:00 PM, Anonymous sex chat said...

Your stories all time inspiring me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home