.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, July 01, 2004

Added My First Link

M.N., darling? You have the pleasure of being my first! My first link, that is. Thought I'd never get it to work though. Whew! As I've stated before, I'm a blogger virgin, so its been quite the experience figuring out all the neat little tricks. I believe a round of drinks is in order! I'll take a margarita, thank you so much!

1 Comments:

At Friday, July 02, 2004 9:45:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Well, for what ever reason, love, my links show up at the very bottom of the page. Hmmmmm... Not really sure why....But You really are there! If I find out how to change the location, I promise you'll still be first and on top! Unless you like to be on the bottom....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home