.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Wish you were here

I am so fucking horny right now, my pussy is drenched and throbbing. I was going through some old papers and found an old letter Rick wrote to me, telling me how hot I made him and how badly he wanted to pound my cunt. My first instinct was to pleasure myself, indulging in multiple orgasms to quench my thirst. But the good wife in me tells me to wait for Rick to come home so I can greet him at the door naked, rip off his pants and slick his dick with my mouth before straddling it with my pussy. Then of course, Rick could fuck me any way he chose fit. It so hard to be good sometimes! Especially with a vivid imagination like mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home