.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, July 01, 2004

Lingerie Shopping

With our anniversary soon approaching, I'm excited at the thought of getting some new lingerie. I'm sure Rick appreciates it, but I think I get the most pleasure out of looking and feeling like a sex kitten. I've quite the array of teddies, slip gowns, and thigh high lacy stockings along with a nice variety of fuck me pumps that match well to any and all of my collection. I would really like to get a corset, and I've had my eye on a few. Click the link to see one thats caught my fancy. What I would really like, is for Rick to buy me something to wear for him. I've asked him on several occasions to do so, to no avail. I've even given him catalogs to shop from, should he be too shy to make such a purchase in person. Still nothing. *insert pouty lip here* I would feel ten times as sexy, if I were wearing something that he picked out especially to see on my body. Something he chose to feel as he grips my hips from behind and...well, you get the picture. Now...Pink, or lilac? Hmmm.. Choices, choices!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 11, 2004 1:04:00 AM, Blogger rg said...

Well, I think that he is probably ashamed of going to underground places alone...(nowadays, men wearing women's clothes is a comon thing for freaks, and freaks are like... well, more common that other times...)

I think you should go with him... encourage him to buy you something, he won't feel alone and afraid of getting caught if he goes with his loved one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home