.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Sunday, July 25, 2004

Quickies are nice, but....

can leave much to be desired.  Maybe it was my fault for sucking his dick before we started.  Bad wifey!  ;0)  But it most certainly was a quick romp this morning!  After exploding on my tummy, and slapping my mound with his drained shaft, Rick threw on his clothes, heading down the hall to get the boy.  I had already decided I wanted an orgasm, or two, or three....  So I was quick to dive into my nightstand grabbing the trusty vibrator.  It didn't take long before the first climax rolled in.  My heart beat sped up as I decided I needed more.  A moment to recover and then...mmmmm....Yes.  The second one was even easier than the first.  Surely I could grind out a third.  But would I have time?  I wanted this orgasm and I was determined to have it.  I knew it wouldn't take much effort.  A few seconds pass, and I'm curling up my toes,  submitting to the pleasure.  Mmmm...  And not a moment too soon.  I just had enough time to throw the vibe into the drawer before I heard little footsteps pounding towards my door calling out, "Mommy!" 

3 Comments:

At Monday, July 26, 2004 12:27:00 PM, Blogger Raul Duke said...

Not sure "Bad Wifey" is the term I would use...

 
At Tuesday, July 27, 2004 1:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, that sounds unfair. He should be getting on his knees and worshipping your sweet flower until you couldn't handle it anymore. Imagine a warm, wet tongue wandering up and down your inner thigh, caressing the soft skin there... then moving closer to your lips, which by then are moist and radiating heat...

Then moving closer still, rubbing it up and down your parted lips. Moving lower, and spending a few minutes teasing your little rosebud... then moving higher and stopping for a little taste, then plunging into your depths for more.

Your clit stands at attention and that's exactly what it will get... slow licks at first, then faster and faster as you buck your hips, then finally it's held between my lips as you moan in orgasm... I then explore you some more and drink every drop of my well earned nectar.

The Good Wife is worth tasting indeed, and your husband is a lucky guy... Now I need a cold shower Smile

D

 
At Tuesday, July 27, 2004 8:54:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

D, baby, you are such a tease! Never did see the ending to your story, sugar. How soon you've forgotten! ;0)

Smiling

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home