.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, July 14, 2004

*Sigh*

That would be the sigh of a woman who is feeling rejected from her husband. I'm grateful that Blogspot had scheduled down time last night. Had I actually been able to publish my post last night....it would not be pretty. To keep this short and sweet, as it is just me bitching, I will get to the point. Rick left his mark in the office last night. He was in there for two hours 'playing a new computer game'. I would have had no idea, at least not last night, had I not gone in there to check my email. I immediatly felt hurt, rejected, sad, you name it. When his hand is so good to him, he doesn't seek me out. Humor me and answer me this. When you masturbate, are you not letting go of sexual tension? I would trade every time I've ever masturbated, if it could have been replaced with a partner. Am I being silly? When I went back into the bedroom, as we were going to bed, I asked, "So what else were you looking at on the computer?" "What do you mean? I was just playing (insert game here). I got disconnected alot, but thats all I was doing. Why?" "Wow," I add, "That really must have been an exciting game! I had no idea." Confusion followed by, "What do you mean? Whats wrong?" Somewhere between there I told him that I felt rejected. He got close and continued asking what was wrong, finally adding, "Tell me what I did so I can never do it again." To that I laughed. "Yeah right." And that was that. I hope he was playing dumb, because surely he knew. BLECH!!! Boys are yucky!!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 14, 2004 10:04:00 AM, Blogger Chastity said...

Aside from them not seeking pleasure from you, it's so easy to feel slighted when they choose to spend a lot of time doing something unimportant when they haven't seen you all day. There was a time when my husband really did play a game, Diablo 2, from the time he got home from work until the time he went to bed...I honestly considered destroying it. Guys don't get it sometimes, they just don't think like us.

 
At Wednesday, July 14, 2004 4:12:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Thank you all for sharing your opinions! They are quite valued to me.

Tom, I try to make a point of letting Rick have as much alone time as he needs when he comes home, for the very reason you described. Actually, I really go out of my way in a lot of things, to make him happy. This is why it is so hurtful.

Chastity, we have had similar problems with video games over here as well, including Diablo. I know exactly what you're talking about.

Alex, thank you so much for your kind words. You are often so quick to offer me a hand when I am down. I appreciate that greatly.

I appreciate everyone's comments and advice here, and feel lucky to have so many wonderful, kind people around me. Thank you.

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home