.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Saturday, July 10, 2004

What is it...

that makes the 300+ pound man decide that its a good day to walk his dog outside, wearing only a pair of faded Speedos that look ready to pop at the seams? Not to mention that he looked greasy and dirty, and had so much back and chest hair that Rick did a double take, thinking he was wearing some odd type of shirt. If he was in the privacy of his own backyard, fine, so be it. But out in public?! I gotta hand it to him. They guy had some balls. I just didn't need/want to see them on a Saturday morning outing with my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home