.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, July 09, 2004

A Game of Lust?

Rick and I play lots of board games together, so the thought of an adult board game is somewhat intriguing. (click title link, blah blah) Would he want to play this game, I wonder? It preludes to sex, so I can't see why not. I just wonder what his take would be on it. Give me your thoughts, please. I'd love to know what you think. We don't currently own any 'adult' board games, but have turned many a game of Scrabble, etc into a strip tease. We're sick, what can I say? lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home