.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, July 08, 2004

Not really a bra though....

Been looking around doing a bit of lingerie shopping and came across the ever popular shelf bra. (click title link, blah blah) Not much of a bra, but its pretty sexy none the less. Imagining pairing it together with some tanga panties and a sheer robe. And of course the fuckmepumps. Hmmmm....I definitely like it though. I sometimes have to wonder if guys even really care about a sexy negligee. Anyone care to comment? Does it matter if you woman gets dolled up for you? I enjoy the sexy feeling I get from it anyway, but as I said, I just wonder how much the men appreciate it.

6 Comments:

At Thursday, July 08, 2004 9:06:00 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

I like the tanga panties, very cute, but not lacy enough for the shelf bra. Of course, I'm a girl, but I'll give you my take on this subject. I don't think men typically care one way or the other about lingerie...women definitely care more about it. I recently almost bought some new lingerie for my husband's birthday, but ended up spending the money on something he really needed. I told him later that I'd almost bought new lingerie, but that I'd wear some old stuff instead and his response was "It doesn't matter, doesn't stay on long anyway."

 
At Thursday, July 08, 2004 9:11:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Well, I actually have a pair of tangas that is really quite lacey, that I think might look nice, but I get what you're saying! Thank you so much for the advice though! I welcome all women to comment as well! I tend to think like you Chasity, that men don't really care too much about the lingerie, but perhaps we'll hear from some gentlemen who will say otherwise? Never know...

 
At Thursday, July 08, 2004 9:13:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

My goodness! Please forgive me Chastity, for misspeling your name! *blushing*

 
At Thursday, July 08, 2004 9:33:00 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

That's quite alright. Believe me, it's not the first time it's happened :)

 
At Thursday, July 08, 2004 10:23:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Men do care. Julia Childs once said, "Presentation sets the tone for the rest of the meal." It doesn't have to be fancy, but please just don't buy the grandma underwear. And make sure it fits.

 
At Friday, July 09, 2004 9:14:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Theres nothing worse than ill fitting under garments or lingerie, is there? A close running with grandma panties I suppose! ;0) Thank you so much for the feed back lady and gentlemen! I have to admit, I was expecting a different answer from the men. You've surprised me! Just goes to show you how educational my blog really is! hehehe Urbanstud, I'll be sure to check out your article, thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home