.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Oh, Dear Lord, I've figured it out!

WHEW!!! Without the help of my techno savvy spouse, I actually figured out, ON MY OWN!!!!!, how to add my links to the side bar, rather than the very bottom of the page! Yea!! *doing happy dance* ~singing~ We girls...Can do anything...Right Barbie? ~end of singing~ Okay. Ahem. All better. And M.N., as promised, you are still my first. Dare I attempt to add others? We shall soon see!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 07, 2004 8:48:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Thank you for the compliment, love. ;0) You come here whenever you want and read your little heart out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home