.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Dildo For Sale-Gently Used

Over the weekend, we made a few stops to a couple of garage sales as we ran errands. One particular sale will be etched in my memory forever.

It seemed like any other yard sale. Table of outdated clothes, impulse buys still in the boxes they came in, having never been opened. There were excercise gadgets and rusty tools. And a box full of sex toys.

A very large, black dildo was the main attraction in the box, complete with crusty layer of..... It was startling enough that these people had such a box on display, let alone the fact that they would even consider trying to sell USED toys. Add the yellowed film covering the items in the box and you have officially reached the puke factor.

There was also a large tube of lube, half squeezed out with dried gobs clinging to the cap. It was sure to be a steal at only twenty five cents.

There were fuzzy handcuffs, missing most of the fur, dildos in every color and shape imaginable, and even a sprinkling of cock rings that had long hairs tangled in them.

My eyes sought out the host of the garage sale, eager to see the sick deviant that had such a putrid collection on parade. What I saw was a little old lady, sitting in her rocking chair near the porch, sipping tea and smiling as her customers filed up the driveway, oblivious to the horror they would be soon to witness.

As I walked past her, headed back to my car, I could have swore I heard a mechanic buzzing coming from her. A vibrating bullet? Or imagination gone astray? I wonder if the exhibitionist granny sold any of her 'collection' that day...

14 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 05, 2004 1:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is the funniest damn thing I have read all day - thanks for sharing the story!

-E

 
At Tuesday, October 05, 2004 2:41:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I may never go to a yard sale again!

 
At Tuesday, October 05, 2004 3:05:00 PM, Blogger Beth said...

LOL, that is grossest and funniest thing I've ever read! I would've laughed my ass off and probably did it out loud! Kudos to granny for still getting her freak on!! LMAO

:-)

 
At Tuesday, October 05, 2004 3:45:00 PM, Blogger Mr B said...

oh err, will you ever be able to forget such a sight? Will the image be embossed in your subconcious causing a trip to the shrink in 15 years time as the nurons of your mind rebel against the overwhelming agony of underlying urrrrrggggg.

Was the Granny rocking back and forth with a sly grin on her face?

Was there a sign 'Try before you buy'?

The answers to such questions could lead to Double Jeapody.

 
At Tuesday, October 05, 2004 6:47:00 PM, Blogger Beastie said...

Although it is gross, at least it appears she was an open minded ole lass!

 
At Tuesday, October 05, 2004 6:59:00 PM, Blogger cc said...

Well, that made me giggle and feel sick at the same time

 
At Tuesday, October 05, 2004 7:16:00 PM, Blogger lady godiva said...

thank god i had already finished my vanilla pudding
because there is NO way i could have after reading that.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
and
giggle

 
At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 6:29:00 AM, Blogger rg said...

Ok, what kind of humanly excretion can leave a yellow covering...? WAIT, ... don't answer that...

*Covers ears and frantically yells*

 
At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 2:37:00 PM, Blogger Rich said...

LOL...that is too funny...did you stop to watch and see if granny was watching people as they neared the box??

 
At Monday, October 12, 2009 6:52:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

id buy them llol

 
At Thursday, July 29, 2010 9:06:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This erotic post made me so hawnee. It reminds of the time I bought a used Dildo at a garage sale. I put it up my poopie hole and then twirled it around a little bit. I cleaned out my insides all nice and good. Then I pulled it out with all the corn laden poopies stuck to it. It looke like corn on the cob so I ate it!

 
At Thursday, November 18, 2010 7:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Story.. you have to check Adult Sex Toys here..

 
At Sunday, March 31, 2013 8:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum yummm I would have asked grandma to a company me to the bedroom with her toy box mmmmmmmm

 
At Wednesday, February 03, 2016 8:51:00 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

If you want big dildos to pleasure yourself then you need to go to PassionateFruits.com I've been pleasuring myself with plenty of their products! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home