.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, we were all attacked with germs over the holidays, which has left me without a voice for the last several days. Always sick on my birthday, damnit!

Rick surprised me this year and actually bought me some lingerie. I don't know what it is about men and their reluctance of buying sexy things for their woman to wear. I find it very arousing to know that the items were specifically picked out while he was imagining how they would look on me.

Of course, everything he picked out was crotchless, lol, but still, it is the thought that counts.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes! I hope everyone rang in the new year with a smile on their face. I think I might have been moaning, or pulling Rick closer to me. I was definitely smiling on the inside though. :)

xoxo

11 Comments:

At Thursday, January 03, 2008 8:39:00 AM, Blogger Big Kahuna said...

Happy New Year to you as well!!!

What is it with men and our selection of lingerie - 1st (and only) set I ever bought for my Ex was crotchless. The response of "you disgusting pervert" was not what I had envisioned :-)

Regarding Babushka - I look forward to MANY lingerie purchases for her. Age may be on my side now, as I my focus will be on garment quality and sexiness above 'instant access'. Hell - half the fun is in trying to gain access while she is wearing anyway :-)

Glad you are back and have a great 2008!!

BK

 
At Wednesday, February 27, 2008 7:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't read from Nov 06 until you started to post again.. and now it would seem were into another dry spell! I miss your hump day stories!
Please post again!

 
At Tuesday, March 04, 2008 2:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suddenly remembered your blog out of the blue today..i came back to it and found that you were back!!!!the stranded story was awesome..but it looks like uve been gone for close to 2 months now..please tell me its not going to be a long hibernation..hope alls well..

 
At Thursday, March 06, 2008 3:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please come back..i need u..i need u very very badly...

 
At Monday, March 10, 2008 6:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please start blogging again..reading ur blogs made my day always..

 
At Tuesday, March 11, 2008 5:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, come back :( I lost track of your blog during the long pause, only to find lots of new posts and you being gone again. I really love to read your blog, so come back please. And stay! Now that it's happy hump day and all :)

 
At Wednesday, March 12, 2008 12:41:00 AM, Blogger Yo said...

hi, nice blog! visit my blog :)


i am from argentina, sorry about my english

 
At Thursday, June 05, 2008 8:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great free site check it out!

http://www.adultclickfinder.com

 
At Tuesday, December 27, 2011 2:07:00 PM, Blogger zedon said...

An increasingly popular trend among in-the-know vehicle
owners has been installing alternative types of hid car lights to suit different visibility, safety, and energy-efficiency preferences.

 
At Thursday, January 12, 2012 7:45:00 AM, Anonymous Sex chat lines said...

This year we will do some new criteria

 
At Sunday, October 23, 2022 11:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just cleaning out some bookmarks that have been carried forward through several computers. I had forgotten what a great blog this was. I hope you are alive and well Good Wife!

Anyway, if you ever check these comments anymore, I'm sure that there are lots of people who would like to hear how your life has gone since the last update. Anyone who read this blog knows you have a passion for writing, so I suspect you must be active somewhere.

All the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home