.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Interesting revelation

After spending a good part of the morning tearing apart our bedroom, searching for a missing pillow, said pillow has suddenly been found-shoved under the bed. But, horrors!! Someone has molested the poor thing, its pretty dry clean only material show evidence of the brutal attack that occured. My poor, defenseless pillow was the victim of a sensless crime, and it happened under my very nose. I deduct that it happened while I was in the shower last night, just after discovering the mess in the office. This affair my husband is having with his hand is more serious than I thought, if hes coming mulitple times in such a short while.

I fear I am at the beginning of a sexless stretch for an unknown amount of time. No worries though, as I have plenty batteries stored away, and can always reminensce about romps of days past. As for my pillow. I hope she will be okay. A traumatic thing has happened to her. I only hope she doesn't let it ruin her life. I can tell you this though, I will not be the one seeking an answer to her battle wounds. I plan on giving that job to Rick, just as soon as he walks in the door. Should be interesting.

xoxo

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 14, 2004 5:58:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Many posts from you in such a short period must mean you're bored.

As to the masturbation, I don't think many guys would perfer their own hands over a willing partner. It's something of a last resort for most. Again, I suggest having cheap hand-(job)-towels left around the computer and the night stand. If he's going to do it then he should learn not to leave a mess. He should leave you money to get the pillow dry-cleaned in any case.

 
At Wednesday, July 14, 2004 6:50:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Wilde_thought, blame it on the rain! I usually spend my days outdoors, soaking in the sun and working in the garden, or playing with my son. With the poor weather conditions though, I've been left to sit and post of silly things. Hope it doesn't turn anyone away.

Not sure how I feel about him leaving me money for the pillow, and what that implies. lol Though I know its not what you meant, it read that way. By the way, love the hand towel joke! ;0)

I think (hope) he was uncomfortable enough not to do anything like that again soon, after I confronted him today. Honestly, I've hit a zen like state where its just laughable. Gross, but laughable. Life goes on, yes?

 
At Thursday, July 15, 2004 7:44:00 AM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Hmm, if he does leave money for the pillow will you take 90% and send the poor pillow out on the streets looking for more?

 
At Thursday, July 15, 2004 9:39:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

My poor pillow!! lol I was thinking more along the lines of a home for abused pillows, where she could be around other pillows, draperies, what have you, who have been through the same traumatic experience. Such a shame. She was so young, had her whole life ahead of her. She dodged the bullet of infant spit up so many times, I guess that gave me the false sense of security that perhaps she was invincable.

Wilde_thought, you certainly bring out a silly side in me! =0)

xoxo

 
At Thursday, July 15, 2004 11:09:00 AM, Blogger playfulinnc said...

Oh I know of what you speak! My ex live-in used to leave me crusty presents everywhere...socks, t-shirts, towels, my computer chair.
It was sad, really, but then I found out that he was having a 2 year online affair...
I hope your situation turns out better than mine...but I am glad I found out! I blogged about it if you're interested!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home