.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Playlist

Inspired mostly by songs of the 80s and 90s, I present to you my playlist for the day. These are songs that made me get up and jiggle it today. ;0)

One Week~ Barenaked Ladies

Your Woman~ Whitetown

Little Red Corvette~ Prince

Renegade~ Styx

I'm too sexy~ Right Said Fred

Tubthumping~ Chumbawamba

Raspberry Beret~ Prince

Roses~ Outkast

Da da da~ Trio

Jessie's Girl~ Rick Springfield

Turning Japanese~ The Vapors

Mambo No.5~ Loy Bega



Interesting mix of songs, yes? But fun to dance to anyway!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 14, 2004 3:23:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

hee hee hee I'm nothing if not eccentric. ;0) Thank you for the comment,love.

xoxo

 
At Tuesday, July 20, 2004 10:53:00 AM, Blogger Oarah said...

A fine playlist. I will add some some of those to our Drunken Karaoke Debauchery nights. My own good wife will enjoy them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home