.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Saturday, July 17, 2004


Off to the showers! We've just had a family outing to a local school track, where I ran a 7:30 mile. Mind you, thats with pushing a 35 pound toddler in a jogging stroller as well. Poor asthmatic Rick made the mile in about 13 minutes. Perhaps a shared shower will raise his spirits! It will mine! ;0)  Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At Sunday, July 18, 2004 3:47:00 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

Hmm...interesting picture. A 7:30 mile is impressive. I will probably never be able to do that again...knee gives out on me at the most inopportune times. I hope you didn't make Rick feel too inferior :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home