.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, July 15, 2004

Mr Post Man

I'm laying out in the sun today, wearing my new bikini that I just adore, listening to an old Gin Blossom's cd when I hear our dog start barking like crazy.  I wasn't alarmed in any way, as he barks like that if the wind changes direction.   Anyway, I tone him out and start getting irritated five minutes later when hes still barking.  Just as I am about to get up, I hear, "*ahem* Mrs. Wife?"  Looking up I see its the mail man holding a package at the entrance to our gate.  Hes in his mid thirties I'd say, and always quick to flirt.  I didn't have a towel or anything to try and cover up with as I walked over to him, so I felt a bit odd, imagining what my mother would say if she saw the situation.  Something about being indecent, I'm sure.  As I'm nearing the gate, I notice him smiling at me,  and scanning my body up and down as I approach.  I managed a polite smile, and when I took the package from him, he made a point of reaching down and adjusting his hard on right there in front of me, in those stylish postal carrier shorts of his.   I wondered how long he had actually been standing there watching me, since the dog had been going nuts for quite awhile.  While, I was....flattered at his response, I couldn't help but laugh at what might have been his attempt at a pick up line.  Or gesture, I suppose I should say! lol  I shall keep a towel handy from now on, though I'm not sure that would have stopped the hopless romantic that is our mail carrier.

5 Comments:

At Thursday, July 15, 2004 10:21:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Gasp. What would Ricky say?! Good Wife, you sure know how to put a crease in a man's pants.

 
At Friday, July 16, 2004 9:47:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

What would Rick do? lol The man stirs up the sour cream fresh from the fridge, just so I don't see the water that settles on top. "Rick, I know about the water. Its okay if I see it." "Yes, but you shouldn't have to." LOL! That was either one of the sweetest, or possibly one of the craziest things the man has ever said to me. Hes very protective, but really not a jealous type, per say, so I'm not sure what he would have done.

And Alex, lol.

 
At Friday, July 16, 2004 10:05:00 AM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

That's sweet of Rick to stir your sour cream. It must be love.

And I don't think Alex needs people to give him ideas. He comes up with some mighty fine ones on his own.

Thanks, Good Wife, for your comments on my wife. They were appreciated.

 
At Friday, July 16, 2004 10:18:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

As always, dear wilde_thought, you are more than welcome!

xoxo

 
At Monday, August 30, 2004 5:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why keep a towel handy? Show it off girl!!! There is nothing sexier than a woman who knows she looks good and doesn't try to hide it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home