.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, July 15, 2004

Hmmm...

Well, I'm a tad bit disappointed that more people didn't make themselves known, especially at the high rate of visitors this page gets in a day.  But, fine, be that way! lol  Thank you to those of you who did answer my request.  I appreciate it!  Its not too late, if anyone else cares to make my day and say hi to me.....I would be ever so grateful! ;0)
 
xoxo

2 Comments:

At Thursday, July 15, 2004 7:05:00 PM, Blogger prettyhelmet said...

i ckecked out your blog today and felt compelled to comment. egads! your poor pillow! good for you though, standing up for pillows everywhere!

 
At Thursday, July 15, 2004 7:20:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

lol Thank you, love! Its dirty work, but somebodys gotta do it! I hope to see you return here!

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home