.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Conclusion

When Rick came home, I led him into the kitchen where I had the Clorox Oxy Clean something or other cleaner sitting on the counter with a bowl and a scrub brush. "I need you to make up some of this cleaning solution," I say. "What do you need me to clean? The swing?" (referring to the outside swing which has some dirt spots on it) "That and something else too." He mixes the solution and then asks, "Okay, where do you need me?" He follows me into the bedroom. "What is it? Hairball from the cat?" I pick up the pillow, handing it to him. "What do you suppose that is?," I ask him, laughing in my head at the look of shock on his face that quickly disappears. "I have no idea." "Huh. Thats funny. I spent the whole morning looking for that pillow when I was making the bed and couldn't find it. I finally found it this afternoon, shoved under the bed." He pretends to examine it, as if he has no clue as to what it may be. "Thats weird" he says. "Whats really gross, is that that is the pillow I lay my face on when I watch television in the bedroom." No comment, as he scrubs the fabric. "Well whatever it was," he says "it came off really easily." "Lets just make sure this doesn't ever happen again. And please try to remember that the Kleenex here in the bedroom is just as good as the Kleenex in the office." Silence. He knows. He knows I know. I know he knows I know. Is this the end of the saucy affair? I doubt it. But at least I didn't clean it up this time.

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 14, 2004 8:14:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

There's no big open space at the top of your blog. It may be your screen resolution or how your internet browser is viewing the site. Doesn't look broke on this end. And ahem, every wife know about their husband's jerk tendencies. My wife made sure I had my own bottle of baby oil. And good for you and how you handled your mystery spot problem.

 
At Wednesday, July 14, 2004 9:48:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Thank you, and thank you, love. You've made me feel better. =0)

xoxo

 
At Thursday, July 15, 2004 9:32:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

I'm not nearly as ferocious as I like to make myself sound! lol We don't stay mad at each other for any real length of time, and I'm happy to report that we did in fact...make up last night, but more on that later! ;0)

Thank you for your advice, Alex. I love how you always add an interesting bit at the end of your post. (opinion/grain of sand comment) It makes me smile. =0)

xoxo

 
At Friday, July 16, 2004 12:10:00 PM, Blogger Rich said...

lol. you handled that very well :)

 
At Friday, July 16, 2004 12:49:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Thank you, Rich! I was rather proud of myself too, love. =0)

xoxo

 
At Friday, July 16, 2004 12:50:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Oh my goodness! I just saw the advertisement for Oxiclean at the top of this particular post and nearly peed myself! LOL!! Too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home