.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, July 16, 2004

Wednesday night

As earlier noted, Rick and I quickly made up, if you can even call it that, as we weren't really even fighting.  He was especially loving and cuddly, which was nice, since he had been lax in that department thanks to his new past time.  I was lying on my tummy, watching tv in bed, when he came into the bedroom and undressed before getting into bed.  He rested his hand on my calf at first, and then began massaging my leg moving his fingers higher and higher, before resting again on the back of my thigh.  I knew where this was going, but lay there watching the television, anticipating his next movement.  He adjusted himself closer to me, kissing my leg as he slipped his fingers up my night shirt, squeezing my ass and nibbling my toes.  I am horrendously ticklish, so I burst out in laughter as he kissed my feet.  He instantly stopped the laughter by entering my pussy with his finger, probing around and thrusting it in and out.  I gasped at the surprise and then enjoyed the moment, letting out a moan of pleasure.  He stopped, and again licked my toes.  This time I just couldn't take it, and fought to tear my foot away from him and rolling over so I could keep an eye on him.  "What?", he smiled.  In my new position, I could see how hard he was, and couldn't resist grabbing him, stroking his cock a few times.  To this, Rick adjusted himself closer still to me, as his left arm went under my leg, his fingers parting my lips as he began probing me again.  Getting on his side, his right arm rested on my hip, his wrist hitting just the right spot when he began to stimulate my clit, his other hand still inside me.  I quickly held his wrist in place, so as not to lose the wonderful feeling.  He caught on immediatly and began moving his hands more feverishly, all the while having his dick stroked by my hand, matching his speed.  I could feel an orgasm quickly approaching, and pushed his wrist against me even harder as my body gave in to the familiar waves, Ricks fingers still in my pussy, feeling the muscles grip him.  I know how much he loves that.  Just as it was subsiding, he quickly rubbed me into a second and even a third climax.  Finally I couldn't take it anymore and had to push him away.  After catching my breath, I kissed him, as he sat up on the bed.  I positioned myself between his legs and began slowly kissing his cock, making small circles around the head at first, and then taking the whole length into my mouth.  His groans of approval, getting me that much more into it.  I let my kisses completely wet him before I took my hand and began pumping him in coordination with my mouths movements.  This drives him over the edge very quickly.  He was so deep in my mouth, that I actually didn't even taste it when he came.  I only knew it by the spasms of his shaft and the sudden urge in the back of my throat to swallow.   His body shuddered as he collapsed onto the bed, me lying next to him.  I smiled, happy that he chose me tonight. 

6 Comments:

At Friday, July 16, 2004 11:48:00 AM, Blogger Dick said...

A very well titled blog.
Awesome writing.

 
At Friday, July 16, 2004 12:43:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Why, thank you, sugar! I'm always glad to hear that my blog is enjoyed. Hope you'll continue to appreciate my writing. ;0)

xoxo

 
At Friday, July 16, 2004 2:53:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

I can see why your blog has many hands massaging their computer's mouse and thumbing the clicker to get deeper into your site. You've inspired me to divulge intimate scenes of my own in my pages.

As to the shopping experience you had I'll I can say is, "How rude!" What do men expect to get from doing that? Well we know what they would like to get but it ain't gonna happen for them. Talk about classless.

 
At Friday, July 16, 2004 4:19:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

*fanning self* My, you have a way with words, dear wilde_thought. Is it warm in here? ;0)

And yes, it most certainly was classless the way that man acted. I am glad and even proud to hear a man state that. Thank you, love.

By my calculations, you've still got quite a few posts to assemble to match my rainy day boredom of a few days ago. Chop chop! lol ;0)

xoxo

 
At Saturday, July 17, 2004 1:32:00 AM, Blogger Chastity said...

Glad to hear you guys are back to your old tricks.

 
At Saturday, July 17, 2004 3:01:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

I can't wait to hear what you've come up with M.N.! ;0)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home