.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, July 26, 2004

Too cold to sunbathe!

Yesterday we had record setting cold, at a high of only 66 degrees.  Add the rain and dampness, and it was downright chilly.  Today, while absolutely gorgeous out, is still in the mid to lower sixties.  The thought of wearing a bikini in this cool weather gives me goose bumps.  (the chilly kind, not the good ones! ;0)  )  Oh well.  Odd, when you think that our normal temps are about 30-40 degrees warmer.  I'm not griping, just wish I was working on my tan. 

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 26, 2004 1:49:00 PM, Blogger Raul Duke said...

You can still get tan when it is cold. Or you could always use a tanning bed - they're warm year round.

 
At Monday, July 26, 2004 4:31:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Oh, I know its possible, baby. Its just too cold to lay out in a bathing suit. In my opinion, anyway! ;0) I'm not pale by any means, I have natural olive tone skin, so I don't need the tanning bed. I just enjoy soaking up the sun. But thank you for thinking of me, love! ;0)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home