.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Sunday, July 11, 2004

Ugh...Don't read this, its just me being a bitch

It really takes alot to piss me off, and I am uber pissed right now. I don't want to come off as an unappreciative spoiled wife, because I'm not. I know my husband works very hard to allow me to stay at home with our son. I understand that therefore, certain jobs around the house are my responsibility and I am absolutly fine with that. I make Rick breakfast every morning, pack a lunch for work and have dinner ready for him when he comes home. I do the cooking, the cleaning, the laundry, the shopping, the child rearing, the pet care, the decorating etc. I also do alot of 'mens' work around the house. I did all the painting, put up the trims and moldings in the rooms, installed the ceiling fans, do all the plumbing, kill all the spiders (Ricks afraid of em), use to change the oil in the cars but thank God we just pay to do that now, and so on and so on. The only chore he has here is to cut the grass, which takes maybe half an hour, as we have a small yard. Well the lawn was looking extra shitty today because it was too rainy last week for him to cut it, so its really overgrown. Yet, he refused to cut it today because its too hot. WHAT?! Its only 85 degrees out today! Thats mild for a July day out here! Its fuckin' summer for Christs sake! Of course its fuckin' hot! Its gonna be hot till October! Get over it! So I had to do the grass too, on top of every other goddamned thing around here. God I'm a bitch! But Jesus Christ! Okay. Deep breaths. Hope nobody read that.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, July 11, 2004 9:07:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Yes, it was read and no, it wasn't too much to ask Rick to spend 30 minutes to mow the yard.

As punishment, when you get inside from mowing, don't allow Rick to help wash you in the shower. That'll teach him.

 
At Monday, July 12, 2004 9:07:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Thank you for all the comments! I felt bitchy writing that post out.

I don't know if guys get turned on by hot sweaty women like women do over hot sweaty men, but when I came inside Rick was following me around the house and when I went to jump in the shower, I made sure to lock the door behind me. Pretty sure I heard the door knob jiggle, that made me laugh. hee hee

I like your formulation there Alex! lol Sounds like you too enjoy a certain amount of order around your house. Rick is unaffected by the chaos that follows when things get undone. That irks me, but what are you gonna do, right? Life's too short to be pissy over boxers that never quite make it to the hamper.

Chloe, I will certainly check out your blog, and thank you so much for the comment!

I have to admit, while I was angry that I had to tend to the lawn, the sun soon erased my anger. I'm telling you, its like a drug for me. And I enjoyed being outside admiring my flowers and watching the non stop line of birds at our feeder. I just don't stay mad for long, obviously! ;0)

xoxo

 
At Wednesday, August 11, 2004 2:34:00 AM, Blogger rg said...

Hey, Alex... that reminded me about a certain period when the Moors took over Spain. Did you know that the Moors where the ones that brought the concept (which is guilty for the bad distribution of labor and some roles of good/bad guys in movies) of 'dignity' and 'honor'. The Moors disliked doing farming and plowing, so they also took on slaves and made them plow the fields. Spaniards were always glad to do manual labor (even rich families didn't mind it and for them it was a man's job), but after the Moors, well... bad things started to happen... the bastards...

I still live with my parents. Can't complain. But your marriage reminded me of my parent's marriage, Alex. My dad is the one who works, and he usually spends a lot extra hours because he wants the family company to prevail (Mexico's economy is acting up again... lol). My mom is the one who does almost all of the house work. She reminds me of Good Wife. I think that you shouldn't allow your boys/girls to watch that much TV. I gave up TV because I couldn't beleive how much trash is on it... so I took on reading, some sports, programming (learning c++ by myself... i'm a chemical engineer!!) etc.

Well, I should be sleeping right now... have classes tomorrow in the morning... lol
Oh well, I wish you guys the best... gbye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home