.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, October 06, 2004


Love is in the air for my blogging friends. I've gotten emails from eight different bloggers recently, either thanking me for somehow introducing them to their new 'love', or thanking me for rekindling something they had with their current 'love', or for opening the door of communication with a potential new 'love'. I love all the happy stories, so don't stop sending them! And to those venturing into unknown territory, best of luck! I expect lots of wedding invitations in my future! ;) Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 8:43:00 AM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Ha! I'm the first to comment! That's all I had to say. Go about your lives mere mortals.

Grins and Giggles.

 
At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 10:32:00 AM, Blogger Beth said...

:::giggles and smiles::: Lol...Thank GW! Honestly, I'm not quite sure how to thank you but know that I haven't been this happy in a long time.

:-)

 
At Thursday, October 07, 2004 2:20:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I plead the fifth! :)~

 
At Thursday, October 07, 2004 11:42:00 PM, Blogger rg said...

Heck! I'm not gettin' sweet lovin'!

Shoot me with the curiously funny shaped and elongated arrows again...

Aaaack! Not in the face!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home