.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, July 19, 2004

Beastiality, Incest and Recipes For Sperm Juice

"These are a few of my favorite things..."  Not really.  They are, however, searches performed on Google, Yahoo, and MSN search engines that brought people to my sight.  Wha-wha-what?!  While I do indeed love my dog, I can assure you that I was never attracted to him.  EVER.  My siblings are both at awkward ages where I wouldn't be interested in them for at least a few more years, and that sperm juice recipe?  *gagging*  Okay, no joke there, thats just gross.  I don't think I've ever used that word on this site before.  You people are sickos!  Seriously.  Yuck.

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 19, 2004 9:46:00 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

Sperm juice recipe? It's amazing what kind of people are out there...this brings to mind all kinds of disgusting images.

 
At Tuesday, July 20, 2004 7:51:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Alex, I have to say, I much prefer your recipe to what the other brings to mind! lol The name is intriguing as well. ;0)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home