.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Sex Tips From Guys, Courtesy of Cosmo

Don't be shy about your sex toys.  Try rubbing your vibrator along my legs and on my testicles.
 
Take your panties off, throw them in the freezer, then caress my bod with them.  Don't laugh.  It's actually awesome.
 
 
Blindfold me with a bra.  It forces me to pay attention to how incredible you feel.
 
 
In a cab, climb onto my lap (facing me), then stick your left leg over my shoulder and your right leg out the window.  It's a little awkward, but it feels so good, we won't care.
 
 
Okay.  I want to know who the guys are that contributed these tips.  And most importantly, just how drunk were they?  Throw frozen panties at your fella?  Right.  And then wrap your bra around their head as you lead them to a cab to perform arobatics with your leg hanging out the window of a moving vehicle.  Whatever happened to keeping all hands feet and objects inside the vehicle at all times?  And further more, who gets turned on by this?  Anyone brave enough to admit to enjoying a thongcicle?  I thought not.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 20, 2004 5:13:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Hee hee! Thank you for a real man's point of view, love! I had my sneaking suspicions those were the reactions that would be had! And to think, those were suggestions printed in a woman's magazine from a man's point of view! No wonder there are so many singles out there! I'd be wary too if my significant other froze their unmentionables only to later carress me with them! Thanks again, sugar!

xoxo

 
At Tuesday, July 20, 2004 5:19:00 PM, Blogger Marlon T. Seppala said...

Why would it need to be cab why not in a
used Mini Cooper.

 
At Tuesday, July 20, 2004 9:48:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

These things sound nice in fantasy but I'm positive are lacking when tried for real.

 
At Friday, July 23, 2004 8:57:00 PM, Blogger John Psmyth said...

Agree on the "sounds like a good idea" take. Don't even think about bringing your vibrator near my testicles!

On the other hand, strategically moving an ice cube from the back of your tongue to my shaft while you're kissing my shaft.... There's something to be said for that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home