.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, July 26, 2004

Testing...

How well did you score?  I got 11 out of twelve.  I thought it was easy, but then I see what they're supposed to look like every day. lol 

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 26, 2004 8:42:00 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

I took it first using Mozilla and when I pushed submit, it said I got 0 out of 12...and I thought, what are the odds of that..but alas, it was another site that doesn't work properly w/ Mozilla. I got an 8 out of 10 using Internet Explorer...I think I was putting too much thought into it.

 
At Tuesday, July 27, 2004 8:51:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

LOL Chuck!! Oh my goodness! How embarrassing, if I handed out the wrong address! For future reference, you can also email me at the link posted in my profile. I know that one works, as I've gotten many interesting emails sent to me! ;0)

Glad you've enjoyed the test! ;0)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home