.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, July 27, 2004

"You are so annoying."

What is what GW said to Rick before rolling over and going to sleep? 

Yes!  You are correct!

Undeniably, there are times when you are expecting sex.  You spend that extra five minutes in the shower, and another ten afterwards primping.  You want it, you know spouse will take it, and that is what you expect.  Being freshly shaven, I wanted Rick to eat me out last night.   Anything afterwards would have simply been icing on the cake.  Well, I had no cake last night.  And not even a tiny lick of icing. 

Rick kneaded my ass a bit, and walked his fingers around my lips.    But then nothing.  Frustrated, I got up and began passionatly kissing him, running my fingers through his hair.  I let my hand wander down and cup his balls, before wrapping my fingers around his shaft.  He was hard, but lay there, motionless on the bed, like a corpse.  A limp warm corpse with a hard on.  He was dead sexy! lol  (fat bastard reference from Austin Powers movie, I couldn't resist)  But seriously, I was really annoyed.  I wanted him to act interested enough to at least move.  I was tempted to direct him to my pussy anyway, to not let him get away with this lazy act of his.  I even entertained the notion of sitting on his face, sucking on his cock while my pussy got the attention it yearned for.  But alas, I was too annoyed, and chose not to reward his bad behavior.  I wouldn't want this to become a habit of his.  So I rolled over, pulling the covers over me and said, "You are so annoying."  He pat my ass, as if he were humoring me, and moments later was snoring away as I lay there, horny and frustrated.  Not mad.  Well...Kinda mad.  But not like fighting mad or anything.  Just horny mad. 

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 27, 2004 10:35:00 AM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

I feel your frustration at Rick. Maybe tonight will be better.

 
At Tuesday, July 27, 2004 1:53:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

One can only hope, love. One can only hope.

xoxo

 
At Tuesday, July 27, 2004 7:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reread my post from yesterday about worshipping you. Not taking the time to give it at least a good few licks is a sin... :)

D

 
At Tuesday, July 27, 2004 7:42:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

D, baby, you need to speak to my husband about that! ;0)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home