.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Not supposed to love you anymore...

Outside, behind the house and hidden by the wall of trees and shrubs, we've snuck off to be alone.

Its been ages since we've been together and I know we shouldn't.

You sense the anxiety I've been riddled with as of late.

"I'll take care of you. Don't worry. Just relax and let me put you at ease."

Its forbidden, but I let you in, believing that you would in fact calm me down. I feel a sharp sense of addiction to you, but its been so long....maybe just this once....

You're warm on my lips. My mouth encircles you.

Mmmmmm......

You've relaxed me already.

I take in your scent, so taboo what we're doing, but I don't care.

Your warmth washes over my body, bringing with it a sea of goosebumps and tingling sensations from my head to my toes.

I can't believe you've persuaded yourself so easily into my mouth.

My tongue quickly brushes up against your tip.

It will be over soon.

"One last kiss. Suck me. Take me in."

I do.

I suck you, taking the last of you into my mouth, filling me to completion.

And just as quickly, you are gone.

I feel the lover's calm as I sit and reflect on what just happened.

I may never see you again. I know that I shouldn't.

But for a brief moment, it was as if you had never left.

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 12:52:00 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Awesome and sneaky...

 
At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 1:10:00 PM, Blogger lady godiva said...

very sneaky!

 
At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 1:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good night! That was fucking hot! :-)~

 
At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 1:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhh...so.....If you need someone to take over where he left off..uh.....ahem

 
At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 3:56:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

My goodness Good Wife, your posts steam up my monitor and glasses. I know why I read your blog all the time babe!

 
At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 6:01:00 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

HHhhhmmmm... Good wife.. I've had that type of fleeting wonderful affair with some warm rich wonderful Cappucino. Really shouldnt have it.. so bad for me.. but so warming and fulfilling to all my senses. Geez lady, this could be a man or any one of a woman's loves in her life.. Chocolate, Coffee, A corndog from the vendor. You're good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home